1. What is your artwork about? Summarize how you chose to interpret the theme of identity. (answer in paragraph form). - 30 points.
2. How did you plan? Show images of each of the three planning activities you completed. Include captions for each photo. - 20 points
3. How did you use media (art supplies), images and or text communicate (write about the identity project or your illustration)?. How effective is the work you produced? - 40 points
Include an image of your final artwork for both illustration and identity. (answer in paragraph form)
Craftsmanship, effort and usage of time - 10 points
100 points total
For this lesson you will pick a text - book, poem or song, even lines from a script - and illustrate it. We'll also focus on process. Follow the steps below and save all your work for posting on your blog.
1. Pick text
2. Plan - choose at least 2 of these planning activities.
- Find and print resource images.
- Use Pinterest to research.
For this project you will make your own stop motion film.
1. First do some research. Make a Pinterest board and watch and pin at least 10 examples of stop motion. Look on Pinterest or This is Colossal for examples.
2. Next plan. Come up with an idea, list supplies and storyboard content.
3. Download the Stop Motion app and try it out.
4. Start filming. Films should be between 1 and 3 minutes.
5. Make sure to add music.