Please answer the following questions. Include at least two photos with your post.
- How has your thinking about working with limitations changed during this unit?
- What limitation did you pick to work with for your final project? Why did you select it and were you happy with how your work turned out?
1. What did you learn about observation and how to use it in your art during this unit? (minimum of 6 sentences and 2 photos)
2. How did you use your own ideas/ new learning to make your work for this unit's project? (minimum of 3 sentences and 1 photo)
email to email@example.com
For your first blog post you will write about what you learned in Unit 1 and post photos of your work.
See the blog writing rubric for specifics on the level of writing I require. Remember to type your text in another document, like word or notes, then copy and paste it to your blog.
Directions for Posting
1. Log on to Weebly
2. Select "edit"
3. Select "new post"
4. Click and drag to add text and photos, making sure to save work if you need to finish it later.
5. When you finish select "post"
6. Next select "publish"
7. Email me the link to your site (found under "my sites") at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please write at least three sentences for each question and post a photo of your work.
1. How have your artistic skills grown during the first few weeks of art?
(you may want to use a before and after photo from our drawing boot camp here)
2. How has your thinking about what makes art original changed during this unit?
3. What successes or challenges have you had while working on this unit?