Getting As on blog posts is easy if you use these tips! Remember, I will re-grade any work for full credit, just email me at email@example.com.
1. Cut and paste the questions in your text. This will help you remember what to write and help me find the information I'm looking for.
Questions for post 1
1.How has your understanding of artistic space changed during this unit?
2. What exercise was the most helpful and why?
3. How do you feel about your work for the final project? Was it successful?
Questions for post 2
1.What new skills did you learn or what did you improve on during this unit?
2. How has your thinking about what original art is changed?
3. What challenges or successes did you have during this unit? Would you change anything you did if you could go back and re-do it?
2. Make sure you include all the info asked for in the "I Followed Directions Points" section of the Blog Writing Rubric.
I Followed Directions Points
- 40 possible points in this section
- 10 points - minimum of 3 pictures included, at least 1 must be of your work
- 30 points - write assigned writing prompts, minimum of nine sentences of analysis.
3. Analyze your work honestly. Make sure your writing is analysis by reading the "Content Points" section of the Blog Writing Rubric.
4. If you have a zero:
- Make sure you've sent me the correct URL.
- Make sure you've published your post.
Examples of A blog posts: