Forced perspective photography compresses space to create an optical illusion. You'll work in groups of no more than 3 to create forced perspective work that is high quality:
- Each image is effective, with a "believable" image, though out composition and quality lighting.
- Every group member is involved with the creative process and able to explain their role.
- Your work is creative and shows effort and attention to detail.
1. Experiment with creating optical illusions. Try different ideas to see what works well.
2. Take photos that meet the assignment's criteria. Each person must take a photo and each person must be in a photo.
3. Tweet your top 4 @artofapex.