Blog Post 1
For your first blog post you will write about what you learned in Unit 1 and post photos of your work.
See the blog writing rubric for specifics on the level of writing I require. Remember to type your text in another document, like word or notes, then copy and paste it to your blog.
Directions for Posting
1. Log on to Weebly
2. Select "edit"
3. Select "new post"
4. Click and drag to add text and photos, making sure to save work if you need to finish it later.
5. When you finish select "post"
6. Next select "publish"
7. Email me the link to your site (found under "my sites") at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please write at least three sentences for each question and post photos of your work. Make sure to post images of your portrait and your surrealism project.
1. How have your artistic skills grown during the first few weeks of art?
2. How do you find inspiration and develop your ideas? What resources or strategies do you use?
3. What successes or challenges have you experienced so far in art 2?
Surrealism in art involves taking dream like images and making them look real. Here is some inspiration For this assignment you will:
- Create a one day surrealist collage.
- Make a surreal artwork in any medium of your choice.